Thursday, September 07, 2006

In heaven in the south of India

Hi! Hope everyone is well. I miss home so much!

I am STILL on vacation, although tomorrow it ends. I ended up heading to Goa, in the south of India. Unfortunately as far as adventures go, there isn't so much happening. I am enjoying the blue ocean, sandy beaches, sunny days, and gorgeous sunsets and most of my days have consisted of swimming, sleeping in the sun, and watching the sunset. Extremely relaxing and I am so happy that I am here. This must be one of the most beautiful beach places I've ever visited. An added bonus is that the beaches are relatively empty. Its the off-season, so there are very few tourists. Also, this part of India is less densely populated than Lucknow. This means I can walk for hours along the beaches and only run into the occasional cow.

I begin school again on Monday and I will try, technology permitting, to post all of my pictures from my vacations then.

No comments:

Post a Comment